2.01.2013

Fun-A-Day February.

In Buffalo, every February (or at least the last two) artists, musicians, writers, & creative people do something everyday and in March there is a show to display everyone various daily fun.  Last year, I didn't participate but did go to the show where I realized how cool of a thing this is.  So this February, I decided to do a refashion-a-day.

Hopefully I can keep up with them, but here is the first!


Voila!
So even though it doesn't look that different, it actually took me an hour and 45 minutes to make these minor changes.  I did take it from something I wouldn't wear, to something that I really like!  So day 1 = Success!




What I did was shorten the hem about 4 inches, brought the sides of the top in about 1 1/2 inches, and made the sleeves much smaller too.  All minor changes, but it updates the dress to something wearable.

Total Time:  1 Hour 45 Minutes
Total Money Spent: $3
Outcome:  Something I love!

Yay Fun-A-Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment